ARE YOU CONSIDERATE?
1. Are you as prompt as she is ? 2. Are you as tidy as she is?
4. Do you respect her religion, even though yours is different?
Different people find different things of great importance. Untidiness or chronic tardiness, in themselves, do not damage a marriage. It is the way those concerned feel about such things that counts.
If you answered "Yes" to these questions, it shows that you are able to put yourself in your wife's place at least part of the time--a most important element in a happy marriage.
ARE YOU LOYAL?
1. Do you belittle her under the guise of teasing?
2. Do you discuss her domestic failings with others ?
4. Do you reverse her authority or decisions without consulting her?
A woman's happiness and security are closely allied with the feeling that her husband is on her side first, last, and always. One of our clients found out that his marriage was in trouble because of his constant teasing stories about his wife as "my dumb darling", both to her face and behind her back. Such kidding can damage pride, especially if there is a thread of truth in it! A woman's happiness is insecure unless she is basically confident of her husband's respect. If you answered "No" to these questions,
you have a good score for loyalty.
1. Does she tell you her troubles ?